Tube connection

or798jf

Tube connection

Post by or798jf »

Hallo there,

i haven't used my tube for a few month, may by near a year ago. And i reset my Android in this time. At the first time tube worked very well but now i didn't get the communication worked between the transmitter and the tube. The green light is flashing when making a foto, bur if i press teh send buttom in the tube app nothing is happen.The led didn't flash. I have tested both sender whch were part of the package, but it doesn't work. What can i do ? (Sorry if i didn't find an similas question in the forum).

Thanks for your halp in advance.

Roland
Canon 5D4 + Tamron 90mm
or798jf

Re: Tube connection

Post by or798jf »

The volum was turned to the maximum. And i have tried it with smartphone (android) and windows from laptop. The 3,5 mm connector damaged my socket from the smartphone ! :o
Stas Yatsenko

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

The transmitter has a standard 3.5 mm plug found in headphones and many other standard accessories. Could you please explain in a bit more detail what you mean saying that it damaged the socket?
As for configuration, please update the configuration app: https://www.heliconsoft.com/configuration/#download
Please make sure that the camera is in Live View mode during configuration, it's crucial for successful data transmission.
or798jf

Post by or798jf »

You are right perhaps my first estimation was not right. The result is that the left channel is dead. At first i though a contact was demanged because i needed more power to plug it in - but may be it is an electrical defect. It's an Galaxy S7. I can't explain it.

And with the windows destop version it works today. Seems i was my failure on sunday. Thank you for your help.