Lost licence or exceeded # of computers?
Posted: 28.11.2019 21:41
I'm coming back to HF after a bit of a distraction, and HF tells me that I am not registered on this computer.
I did do a major upgrade, replacing everything but the case and power supply, but HF was working after that.
I've installed HF on my laptop, work computer, and this one. Assuming it sees this rebuilt machine as "new" which would make sense, that still makes only four.
Is there a way I can "deactivate" the work computer or the old version of this computer?
I did do a major upgrade, replacing everything but the case and power supply, but HF was working after that.
I've installed HF on my laptop, work computer, and this one. Assuming it sees this rebuilt machine as "new" which would make sense, that still makes only four.
Is there a way I can "deactivate" the work computer or the old version of this computer?