Page 1 of 1

latge files

Posted: 29.12.2007 00:21
by guest
I am interested in purchasing Helicon Focus but can the software handle the files from my 39 MP medium format digital back? My processed 16 bit files are typically about 220MB.

Posted: 02.01.2008 01:26
by Ariel
I think the real question is can your computer handle the files? (It also depends on how many photos you merge.)

What are your computer's specs?

RAM?
Operating system?
Processors?

I don't really know, but I think it can handle big jobs.

large files

Posted: 02.01.2008 19:47
by guest
I just downloaded a trial version and I now know that Helicon can indeed process my 220MB files with no trouble.

I am using a Mac G5 with 4G of Ram and my first stack of three 220MB files was processed in about 2 minutes. The result seems very good indeed. I'll be buying this software for sure.