Page 1 of 1
Z6 support on iphone or Android?
Posted: 07.03.2020 05:39
by chpcrvr
Is there a version of Helicon Remote (either beta or full up) available for the Z6 camera with an app for either android or iphone? I've sold my Nikon D7200 and need a version for my new Z6. I'd prefer an iphone app but I have an old Android phone that will probably work as well.
Thanks.
Jeff
Re: Z6 support on iphone or Android?
Posted: 12.03.2020 19:43
by fcpkyjimrw8
There is an app of helicon remote for android but however i don't think so it supported for Nikon Z6
Re: Z6 support on iphone or Android?
Posted: 16.03.2020 16:54
by Catherine
Not yet supported, but we plan add it in the version to come. Now we are beta testing desktop version supporting this camera body. Once we are done, we will start working on the mobile version as well.
Re: Z6 support on iphone or Android?
Posted: 14.05.2020 03:14
by fcpkyjimrw8
waiting for the mobile version to come
