Page 1 of 1

Great application

Posted: 07.01.2008 21:31
by snickgrr
To tell you the truth when I downloaded the application I didn't have high hopes for it. Often times these sort of programs are buggy and really don't work too well but I am very impressed by it.
Plan on using it within my commercial work so it has already paid for itself many times over.
And I won't clog up the forum with anymore repetitive photos...except for this one.:) I like how you can stop the focus at any point, like I did here at the twist in the flower.

Great image

Posted: 03.03.2008 06:50
by richard1karash
snickgrr, your image is just fabulous.

I love the way we can really control focus... And, if we shoot enough planes, we can manage focus at the compositing time. Thanks for sharing your image.

Posted: 05.03.2008 21:08
by snickgrr
Thanks.
I use the program all the time in the commercial world. I have one client that requires quite a bit of MCU work, medium close up, and now I have the option of the narrow depth of field look or half in focus or all in focus.
Well worth the money.

Posted: 06.03.2008 21:02
by Stevie
Excellent shot . :)