Bug or feature???!
Posted: 19.03.2008 10:20
Hello,
a while ago I purchased a 1-year license (which meanwhile has expired). While I was happy (often stunned) by the results I completely stopped using Helicon Focus after a few months bekause of the awkward (shall I better say stupid...) way to select images for processing:
I manage all my RAW images in a Lightroom database. I know exactly which files I wish to use for a Helicon-processing. I start Helicon Focus and the pain begins. Why, why, why do I have to wait 5 minutes or longer for Helicon to go through my folder (that contains many RAW images) and then select image by image with this silly red mark. Following a simple windows-standard selection would take away 90% of the time needed for selection. This silly procedure drove me away from using Helicon Focus.
These days I downloaded version 4.45 only to see that nothing has changed...
Bye
Andreas (frustrated about a stellar piece of software being ruined by a silly interface issue...)
a while ago I purchased a 1-year license (which meanwhile has expired). While I was happy (often stunned) by the results I completely stopped using Helicon Focus after a few months bekause of the awkward (shall I better say stupid...) way to select images for processing:
I manage all my RAW images in a Lightroom database. I know exactly which files I wish to use for a Helicon-processing. I start Helicon Focus and the pain begins. Why, why, why do I have to wait 5 minutes or longer for Helicon to go through my folder (that contains many RAW images) and then select image by image with this silly red mark. Following a simple windows-standard selection would take away 90% of the time needed for selection. This silly procedure drove me away from using Helicon Focus.
These days I downloaded version 4.45 only to see that nothing has changed...
Bye
Andreas (frustrated about a stellar piece of software being ruined by a silly interface issue...)