Nikon d7200 via USB or CABLE issue help

General discussions, bugs, support, suggestions
allstarsmarto

Nikon d7200 via USB or CABLE issue help

Post by allstarsmarto »

Hello guys first of all nice app I really like and enjoy second sorry for my English is not my native language.
Now I try to connect my Nikon as I mentioned in the title nikon d7200 via my phone Samsung s8. I have the following issues constantly get this error Image Awso I try to manually to add the IP address manually that I read in previous post nothing happened. I try this steps too from the link that pop up in the app when I go to the network setings in the ap I cant post the link dont know why. The one that saying to download Nikon Wireless Transmitter Utility. And follow the steps I must say I dont have wut4 I have 5 and 1 to 7 and in the next box I dont have Wireless and Ethernet but I try all of them make several profiles non of them works can some one help me I also use USB micro from my nikon to my s8 via adapter USB to USB C that I test and the adapter is working properly I really love and admire this app if I missed something please tell me to provide more information if is needed thanks in advance cheers Martin