Nikon Z9 - Helicon Beta - Android Tablet - Problem
Posted: 14.02.2022 19:44
I joined the Beta program and have Helicon Remote Beta running on my old Android tablet that uses a micro USB port
I bought a Micro USB to USB C cable
Helicon Remote says no camera connected
Do I need to purchase an Android table with a USBC connector instead of using the old tablet (Micro USB) and a micro USB to USB C cable?
My current Android tablet is an inexpensive Dragon tablet - I just use it for Helicon Remote.
Can you point me to inexpensive Android tablets that work with Helicon Remote Beta?
Edited: I just ordered a Android tablet with USB C port and a USB C to USB C cable and will see if that works.
Thanks
Bob Bryer
I bought a Micro USB to USB C cable
Helicon Remote says no camera connected
Do I need to purchase an Android table with a USBC connector instead of using the old tablet (Micro USB) and a micro USB to USB C cable?
My current Android tablet is an inexpensive Dragon tablet - I just use it for Helicon Remote.
Can you point me to inexpensive Android tablets that work with Helicon Remote Beta?
Edited: I just ordered a Android tablet with USB C port and a USB C to USB C cable and will see if that works.
Thanks
Bob Bryer