REMOTE BETA - Z9 - UPLOAD PRIORITY MODE ISSUE
Posted: 15.02.2022 20:35
With an Android tablet with built in USB C I do get Helicon Remote Beta to connect to the Nikon Z9
The following appears on the screen - paraphrased: CAMERA IS IN UPLOAD PRIORITY MODE. TO EXIT UPLOAD PRIORITY MODE AND RETURN TO LIVE VIEW PRESS RELEASE SHUTTER BUTTON HALFWAY.
Do I need to press the shutter button? It seems that helicon Remote works if I do nothing.
At times the same message pops up - for example if I disconnect the USB C cable to review images and then plug the cable back.
At times it seems I have to shit everything off and restart the process. Reboot the tablet, restart Helicon remote and turn the Z9 on.
Are there menu setting in the Z9 that need to be set for Helicon Remote to work efficiently and preventing the upload priority message from re-appearing?
How can I review images that are stored in the camera without disconnecting the tablet from the camera?
Thanks
Bob Bryer
PS - I hope everyone is safe and well in the Ukraine.
The following appears on the screen - paraphrased: CAMERA IS IN UPLOAD PRIORITY MODE. TO EXIT UPLOAD PRIORITY MODE AND RETURN TO LIVE VIEW PRESS RELEASE SHUTTER BUTTON HALFWAY.
Do I need to press the shutter button? It seems that helicon Remote works if I do nothing.
At times the same message pops up - for example if I disconnect the USB C cable to review images and then plug the cable back.
At times it seems I have to shit everything off and restart the process. Reboot the tablet, restart Helicon remote and turn the Z9 on.
Are there menu setting in the Z9 that need to be set for Helicon Remote to work efficiently and preventing the upload priority message from re-appearing?
How can I review images that are stored in the camera without disconnecting the tablet from the camera?
Thanks
Bob Bryer
PS - I hope everyone is safe and well in the Ukraine.