Slava Ukraini - Hope you are all safe

Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions
gwieiting

Slava Ukraini - Hope you are all safe

Post by gwieiting »

Everyone here deplores the Russian invasion and hope you and your families are safe. We are thinking of you. When you can please let us know your situation and what this community can do to help.

Best,
GregW
Albee

Re: Slava Ukraini - Hope you are all safe

Post by Albee »

All the best to you and your families in Kharkiv and the rest of Ukraine.

Alx
ebonino

Post by ebonino »

Kharkiv today again heavily bombed by russian army.
Kharkiv, the town where is located the HeliconSoft headquarter.
I hope that all the Helicon team is safe somewhere else, far away from this nightmare.
Enrico
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

Thank you - all of you - for your kind words of support. And sorry for not replying sooner. We're all fine, although one of our colleagues is still in Kharkiv. If anyone wants to support our country in this war - please check the link above kindly posted by TheDocAUS, it's legitimate.

We are working! Our software is being developed, updated and supported, although a bit slower than usual due to us being forced to away from our homes and workspaces and having to leave equipment behind. The only product we cannot provide until the war ends is the focus bracketing tube.
Aeneas

Post by Aeneas »

I have just bought Helicon Focus and this is my first look at the forum. We are all so sad that your big neighbour is destroying so much of your country. I am 73 and thought that I'd never live to see such a tragedy in Europe. Bless you all and wishing you every success. I'll contribute some funds to your efforts via your link.
All the best
Charlie
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

Thank you Charlie for your kind words of support, for your compassion and contribution. We appreciate it a lot.