Problem with Focus highlighting

General discussions, bugs, support, suggestions
jimmyk

Problem with Focus highlighting

Post by jimmyk »

For some reason the Focus Highlighting is now highlighting areas that are clearly out of focus. I am not sure what I did, but I must have changed something because it was not doing this yesterday. I tried resetting all setting back to defaults. I have DOF simulation OFF. Also have tried all of the Focus Highlighting sensitivity settings low, med high etc. I am using a Canon R6 with Canon RF100mm macro lens and running latest version of HR on a Mac. This feature was really great and I would love to get it back to normal. Right now it is highlighting so much it is useless. Toggling the DOF simulation ON increases it even more as expected, but i was thinking maybe it got stuck in DOF preview. I have searched the FAQ and Google and could not find anything. Hope fully someone else has come across this and solved it.

Any ideas appreciated!

-Jim
jimmyk

Re: Problem with Focus highlighting

Post by jimmyk »

UPDATE:Problem Resolved

If any one else has this problem, I fixed it by trashing all of the Helicon .prefs files.
Catherine

Re: Problem with Focus highlighting

Post by Catherine »

It's controlled by Preferences - Interface - Focus highlighting, there are different sensitivity settings.