HR Android image file "greyed ou"

General discussions, bugs, support, suggestions
IV Photo H

HR Android image file "greyed ou"

Post by IV Photo H »

I have been attempting to save images to my device .(Dragontouch K10; OS 8.1.0) but the 'Folder for images' is apparently not accessible. It shows as a greyed out /tree/21.
Catherine

Re: HR Android image file "greyed ou"

Post by Catherine »

Click the [...] button to the right of the indicated path to select a different folder.
IV Photo H

Post by IV Photo H »

Thank you!
I have set up a new file now but I can only access it with a PC. I would like to be able to view a taken image via HR and on a tablet. One of my reasons for using the program is to be able to review an image on a screen larger than the 'dinky' one on my camera. (I'm dealing with AMD)
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

The images are displayed for review in Helicon Remote as they are taken. You can zoom in and pan the review when it shows up to see the details.

The images are also exported to the Gallery app, so you can view them there.
IV Photo H

Post by IV Photo H »

:) Thank you once again. while I was getting familiar with the program I had seen the images appear after taking them. And then disappear after a short time but, now after reading your response as long as I just touch them, they seem to stay around for a while.
Thank you again. You have been a big help
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

You can also increase the review time (or disable the review function) in the app's settings - Interface - Review time.
IV Photo H

Post by IV Photo H »

Once again, thank you! :)
Now if you could convince the powers that be to give us a light meter and a way to geotag when the image is shot, life would be beautiful. :lol:
Happy New Year !!
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

Happy New Year!

We used to have a geotagging function, removed it a while ago for technical reasons and no one seems to have noticed, it looks like no one used it. We will re-implement it if there is sufficient interest from our customers, I've taken a note of your request.

We will look into providing a light meter. What's your camera brand, Nikon or Canon?
IV Photo H

Post by IV Photo H »

Good Morning,
Than you for your prompt responses. I use Nikon equipment.
Too bad about the geotagging. Recently I was looking at a series of photos from 10+ years ago, I knew the area they were taken in but, couldn't recall the exact location. That was when I decided I needed geotagging. :wink:
I would really appreciate a light meter. (Please hurry, I'm 83 :lol: )