M2 Max OpenCL

Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions
a_tree_gnome

M2 Max OpenCL

Post by a_tree_gnome »

Hello! Similar to the post about the M1 Max OpenCL, it seems it is not working currently for M2 Max chips. I am on Ventura 13.2, the latest version, as well as the latest version of Helicon Focus, 8.2.2.
m2_max_opencl.png
m2_max_opencl.png (168.7 KiB) Viewed 711 times
Thanks for your help!
Catherine

Re: M2 Max OpenCL

Post by Catherine »

We don't know whether M2 should be working or not, no one who actually has this hardware contacted us yet. Please get the latest version from our website (unless you downloaded it just today), re-enable OpenCL and then send a bug report after the error (menu - Help - Contact support). You should see the error "OpenCL failed to initialize", like on your screenshot, and not "Failed ... on previous launch". In the latter case the report will not contain the necessary info.
a_tree_gnome

Re: M2 Max OpenCL

Post by a_tree_gnome »

Catherine wrote: 29.01.2023 01:58 We don't know whether M2 should be working or not, no one who actually has this hardware contacted us yet. Please get the latest version from our website (unless you downloaded it just today), re-enable OpenCL and then send a bug report after the error (menu - Help - Contact support). You should see the error "OpenCL failed to initialize", like on your screenshot, and not "Failed ... on previous launch". In the latter case the report will not contain the necessary info.
I have re-downloaded 8.2.2 and done as instructed to send a bug report. Please let me know if you get it - thanks!