Nikon D3x settings Wt-4

General discussions, bugs, support, suggestions
piermario

Nikon D3x settings Wt-4

Post by piermario »

I have a problem with HR and WT-4 Nikon that doesn't want to work. Nikon D3x camera created profile on IMac and successfully uploaded to camera with WTU and this works fine with Camera control pro. Now I want to use Helicon Remote with an Ipad that I consider more suitable for what I do but it doesn't connect, it sees the camera but as I click to connect it an error appears as if the camera refused to connect. As I have already written to Catherine, whom I thank, I have followed the guide to the connection repeated several times but I can't get it to work. Also I can only use ad-hoc configuration because with infrastructure it doesn't connect to the network. If anyone has a similar hardware setup working could you please explain your setup to me. Thank you
Catherine

Re: Nikon D3x settings Wt-4

Post by Catherine »

WT-4 (and WT-5) is not currently supported on iOS, sorry. There's nothing you're doing wrong, there's just no code and no user interface in the app for reading the profile (which needs to be done before the camera can be connected). We'll add it, but I can't say how soon.
piermario

Re: Nikon D3x settings Wt-4

Post by piermario »

Thank's Catherine