Page 1 of 1

Z9 - Some commands not working

Posted: 25.03.2023 10:32
by RockvilleBob
I have Helicon Remote connected to my Nikon Z9 via a WiFi network on my Z9.

I am experiencing issues with controls. Some work, others do not.

I want to use Helicon Remote for tethered HDR sequences. I can adjust the exposure, the histogram shows.

However when I go to Tools for Bracketing I am unable to make any adjustments. The screen shows AUTO. I need manual so I can adjust the number of shots, aperture etc.

What am I doing wrong?

Re: Z9 - Some commands not working

Posted: 25.03.2023 14:08
by Catherine
The camera must be set to M exposure mode and ISO should be set to something other than AUTO. Only then the camera will not adjust exposure automatically and HDR bracketing is possible.

If this advice doesn't help, send a bug report (menu - Feedback) while the camera is connected and you still can't make it work.

Re: Z9 - Some commands not working

Posted: 25.03.2023 14:53
by RockvilleBob
Thank you. My error.