Delete image from source file

General discussions, bugs, support, suggestions
BillMBruce-1

Delete image from source file

Post by BillMBruce-1 »

I am having trouble deleting images from the source file after completing stack. This happens even after clicking on " Remove All Images" At this point I'm just exiting out of program then return for the next stack. I'm sure it's some simple thing I'm overlooking. Hope someone can help me out. Thanks!
Catherine

Re: Delete image from source file

Post by Catherine »

I don't understand what problem you're describing, sorry. What are you trying to do? There is no need to either "remove all images" nor to restart the program. You can render multiple stacks, you can even add them to queue (start new renders before the previous ones finish).
BillMBruce-1

Post by BillMBruce-1 »

When I complete shooting a stack, I want to delete the photos that are in the column on the right side of the panel, so their not included in the next shoot. I right click with the mouse and the drop down window gives me the option to delete one or all the images after highlighting the images. I have to do this a few times to delete the images or get out of the program and re-enter. I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong, just haven't caught on yet. Love the software, but I'm still learning.
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

Simply load a new stack of images using any method (menu - File - Open files / Open folder / Open stack / Open recent; or drag and drop). The previous set of images will not be mixed with a new one.

Also, right-click - Remove all images (same as menu - File - Remove all images) should do just what you want, are you saying it doesn't work? But there is absolutely zero need or reason to ever use this function.