Page 1 of 2
double edges
Posted: 17.06.2008 22:10
by stevez
what are we supposed to do when we get all these double edges?
Posted: 19.06.2008 01:36
by stevez
The bigger I make these, the more critical the rendering, the more areas I find of fuzz from program failure. Can you give us some advice on this, settings?
I'd like to sell 40x30's, but i cant have lots of unpredictable fuzzy areas, and wow, it is a LOT of work to go in a fix them manually in Photoshop. Mac osx
Thanks !
Posted: 30.06.2008 00:18
by stevez
You know, the fastest way to lose "support" is to give no support. 12 days waiting now. Practically every attempt I make is seriously flawed. What next? Use me to improve your product, or ignore me to lose your fan base.
Posted: 01.07.2008 18:47
by Dan Kozub
Steve, sorry for the delay. In the Window Pro version we have special Retouching brush which make correction of such artifacts much simpler than in Photoshop. Current mac version does not have such functionality. We plan to release new mac vesion this autumn. If you have access to PC or can install virtual PC on your Mac I would suggest you to test Retouching brushes of Helicon Focus. I would appreciate your feedback.
Posted: 03.07.2008 18:31
by stevez
thanks i can respond to this in the autumn. Meanwhile, can you give us a summary of what "options" might solve these problems, or is that detailed in the help notes?
Posted: 04.07.2008 16:13
by Dan Kozub
I need to have a look at the result or experiment with the stack.
You are welcome to upload it (heliconsoft.com/ftp.html)
Usually method B produces amost no halos. And in any case one have to make sure that the images are aligned correctly.
Posted: 13.08.2008 17:50
by stevez
Thanks I have a sample for you of a typical failure.
You will see that closest photo 2980, and farthest photo, 2986, did not contribute.
Cant get into ftp upload:
heliconsoft.com/ftp.html
upload, no password
Posted: 14.08.2008 14:05
by Dan Kozub
Try "nopassword" withot space inside
Posted: 14.08.2008 17:56
by Guest
well yes of course i did that
Posted: 14.08.2008 18:25
by Dan Kozub
Server: helicon.com.ua
Login: upload
Password: nopassword
Posted: 22.08.2008 06:37
by Guest
OK Thanks I think I sent it.
I have a sample for you of a typical failure.
You will see that closest photo 2980, and farthest photo, 2986, did not contribute.
heliconsampleSteveZ.zip
Posted: 22.08.2008 16:59
by Dan Kozub
Thanks for the stack. I've played with it and do not see the problem. The program uses all layers to combine final result.
I can see problem with brightness adjustment and this bug is already fixed.
I will check, maybe the bug appear only on Mac.
Posted: 23.08.2008 00:14
by Guest
I hope you were able to see in my composite, that the image had soft spots, but the original pictures of those areas were NOT soft. So what do you have to say about that please?
Posted: 30.08.2008 02:47
by stevez
I hope you were able to see in my composite, that the image had soft spots, but the original pictures of those areas were NOT soft. So what do you have to say about that please?
Posted: 04.09.2008 10:01
by Dan Kozub
Sorry for the delay, Steve. I've checked your stack on windows version and cannot find problems with it. I've compared composite with each source layer and was not able to find artifacts you mentioned. I have to check it on Mac version to be sure.