Version 4.4.4 PB stacking (Trinamic, Nikon 7100)
Posted: 19.11.2023 14:23
Good morning
Under Windows 10, Trinamic engine, Nikon 7100
I have just encountered a bug in the Helicon Remote 4.4.4 version that I have just installed
The Nikon 7100 camera and the Trinamic engine are well detected.
High and low points are well recorded.
I start the stacking, the first photo is taken, the motor takes a step forward and everything freezes.
I don't have this problem when doing the same manipulations in version 4.3.1.
Impossible to test versions 4.4.3 and 4.4.1 because it is impossible to download these versions.
Fortunately I kept version 4.3.1 to go back! No possibility of going back on your site to download previous version, this seems unacceptable to me!!!
Sincerely
Claude
Under Windows 10, Trinamic engine, Nikon 7100
I have just encountered a bug in the Helicon Remote 4.4.4 version that I have just installed
The Nikon 7100 camera and the Trinamic engine are well detected.
High and low points are well recorded.
I start the stacking, the first photo is taken, the motor takes a step forward and everything freezes.
I don't have this problem when doing the same manipulations in version 4.3.1.
Impossible to test versions 4.4.3 and 4.4.1 because it is impossible to download these versions.
Fortunately I kept version 4.3.1 to go back! No possibility of going back on your site to download previous version, this seems unacceptable to me!!!
Sincerely
Claude