M2 Ultra Support

Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions
Klinke

M2 Ultra Support

Post by Klinke »

I am just wondering if the latest version does allow Open CL support to the M2 Ultra ?
Catherine

Re: M2 Ultra Support

Post by Catherine »

It likely does work because we see that people have been able to activate it and submit their benchmark results. If you already have the M2 Ultra system then the best answer would be to download Helicon Focus and see for yourself, but yes, it does seem to be working.
Klinke

Post by Klinke »

Thank you Catherine ... I don't have it yet but are planning to get one.
So I do know it should work and I will report if it really does.
Klinke

Post by Klinke »

Does obviously work fine and quickly !! 8)

But - a problem did appear. Export from Lightroom works as usual. Rendering works normal. Helicon does save the result as normal. (no matter DNG or Tiff). But after closing Helicon Lightroom says Helicon did not return a result!

What could be wrong and what should I do?
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

Thank you for confirming it works! Just to clarify, do you have OpenCL acceleration enabled (in the Helicon Focus preferences - Performance)?

As for the issue you've described, please send an error report (menu - Help - Contact support) after saving the result, just before you quit Helicon Focus.
Are you sure you are using our plugin for Lightroom and selecting Export -> Helicon Focus?

Klinke

Post by Klinke »

Thank you Catherine ... I did clear it up myself. There must have been a kind of error transferring every app to the new Mac. After installing some of them new and rebuilding the cash everything seems to work normal and as it should. 8)