sony a7r5
Posted: 08.01.2025 22:40
hi, im triant to connect my camera with remote and it sees the camera but I get a live view is disabled across the screen
it briefly connects to the camera at startup but than all the options turn gray and the camera takes one photo by itself....
very strange
and I also get this message
Timeout was reached while waiting for the image from the camera. Report a bug if this error persists. The program may not function properly until you restart the camera.
latest Mac version
Mac book air m1
please help...
thanks
ori
it briefly connects to the camera at startup but than all the options turn gray and the camera takes one photo by itself....
very strange
and I also get this message
Timeout was reached while waiting for the image from the camera. Report a bug if this error persists. The program may not function properly until you restart the camera.
latest Mac version
Mac book air m1
please help...
thanks
ori