Retouching Issues

Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions
Post Reply
jaldri01
Posts: 10
Joined: 11.11.2025 17:59

Retouching Issues

Post by jaldri01 »

Not sure if I am missing something but I noticed that whenever I try to retouch in 9.0.4 the brush shows on the image, but the brush does not show on the Source image side to show you where you are pulling from.

- Jason
Attachments
IMG_4271.JPG
(5.67 MiB) Not downloaded yet
User avatar
Catherine
Posts: 1868
Joined: 29.04.2019 23:38

Re: Retouching Issues

Post by Catherine »

Yes, it should be fixed in the new version that's coming out soon.
jaldri01
Posts: 10
Joined: 11.11.2025 17:59

Re: Retouching Issues

Post by jaldri01 »

Awesome. I am really looking forward to all the new and updated things we can do with this software!! enjoy the weekend If you read this in time.
User avatar
Catherine
Posts: 1868
Joined: 29.04.2019 23:38

Re: Retouching Issues

Post by Catherine »

Thanks, you as well! Of course I'm going to read in time.
Still can't give you a date when the new version will be available, sorry. But soon.
Post Reply