Page 1 of 1

Helicon Focus and MacOs 28

Posted: 09.10.2026 00:29
by LoicM
Good evening.
I have just updated to macOS 27.0.1, and to my surprise, when I launched Helicon Focus, I was required to install Rosetta to get it working.
I also received a system message stating that, starting with the next version (macOS 28), applications requiring Rosetta will no longer run.
Does the upcoming version of Helicon Focus address this issue?
I am currently using Helicon Focus 8.3.7.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Loïc

Re: Helicon Focus and MacOs 28

Posted: 09.10.2026 01:41
by Catherine
LoicM wrote: 09.10.2026 00:29 Does the upcoming version of Helicon Focus address this issue?
Hello,
It already has: https://www.heliconsoft.com/downloads/HeliconFocus9.dmg

Re: Helicon Focus and MacOs 28

Posted: 09.10.2026 07:19
by LoicM
Catherine wrote: 09.10.2026 01:41
LoicM wrote: 09.10.2026 00:29 Does the upcoming version of Helicon Focus address this issue?
Hello,
It already has: https://www.heliconsoft.com/downloads/HeliconFocus9.dmg
Thank you very much :)