Page 1 of 1

V4.1 and Mac OS 10.5.7

Posted: 12.06.2009 00:34
by xjetjock
I'm a new member and have just downloaded and registered v4.1. I'm running a Mac PPC and OS 10.5.7. Will this version work on my computer? If not, how do I get version 4.0.5?

Posted: 15.06.2009 13:56
by Dan Kozub
You can download 4.0.5 version from the same download page. You can also try to run 4.1 version in 32 bit mode by checking appropriate option in the file properties of Helicon Focus.app

Posted: 15.06.2009 15:37
by xjetjock
Dan,

Thanks for your reply. I've been running Helicon Focus Lite in 32 bit mode with no problem. It took several attempts until I refined my shooting technique. Helicon certainly delivers what it promises and makes shooting "stacked" images a snap. I've been shooting close-ups of flowers with a Canon 70-200 mm f/2.8 with a 500 D close-up lens. I open the 1Ds Mark II RAW files in Lightroom and make any basic changes, run them through Helicon and fine-tune the image in Photoshop. I'm very happy with the product. I could never get these images without Helicon Focus.

Posted: 16.06.2009 10:47
by Dan Kozub
I am glad you are happy with the product :)