Page 1 of 1
Error Message
Posted: 23.06.2009 20:40
by Tom Kilroy
I am getting an error message that says,"Internal error! invalid argument to date encode" I am running Vista 64, 4 mb RAM and processing Nikon D300 RAW files. I have been canceling the message and then proceeding, but it will not let me go back to another of the images on the "Output List" without rerunning that image. Any ideas?
Posted: 25.06.2009 11:12
by Dan Kozub
Tom,
We need this file for the tests. Can you upload it to our server (
http://heliconsoft.com/ftp.html)?
Posted: 25.06.2009 18:05
by Tom Kilroy
Dan,
I will be happy to send the files you need. Which files do you want, the nine NEFs or the output TIFF file?
Tom
Posted: 25.06.2009 18:29
by Dan Kozub
I need the raw files that cause troubles.
Posted: 26.06.2009 17:30
by Tom Kilroy
Dan,
I have uploaded 7 NEFs from a D700 that give the message described to the file "tkilroy 7 NEFs." The error message also appears with the D300 files in exactly the same way as with the D700. I am using the latest version of Helicon Focus and none of the earlier versions did this.
Tom
Posted: 11.08.2009 06:25
by Tom Kilroy
Any insite on this problem?