Page 1 of 1
Tutorial for Helicon Remote?
Posted: 27.12.2009 02:44
by Bluesman2008
Are there any step by step tutorials on how to use Helicon Remote? I tried defining a start and end point but when it finishes, I only get one slice no matter how many pictures I tell it to take.
Re: Tutorial for Helicon Remote?
Posted: 28.12.2009 15:12
by Stas Yatsenko
Re: Tutorial for Helicon Remote?
Posted: 24.01.2010 03:51
by Howard
I read all that but was looking for something that indicated what camera settings to use on the D5000.
Re: Tutorial for Helicon Remote?
Posted: 26.01.2010 19:35
by Stas Yatsenko
There are no special settings for D5000. Several users reported that D5000 is shown on the list but does not properly function. We are looking into this now.
Re: Tutorial for Helicon Remote?
Posted: 03.03.2011 21:55
by moshiaph
Do I have to remove my camera's memorycard when I connect with Helicon Remote ?
Re: Tutorial for Helicon Remote?
Posted: 07.03.2011 11:42
by Stas Yatsenko
Some Nikon cameras work much slower if memorycard is inserted. You can try the difference with your camera.
Re: Tutorial for Helicon Remote?
Posted: 29.12.2012 18:59
by jakeone
Why can't I use this app in sync with studio lights? Or can I (canon 450D)?
Re: Tutorial for Helicon Remote?
Posted: 02.01.2013 15:56
by Stas Yatsenko
With 450D you can't unless you set the lens manual focus mode. Then you can go to File->Preferences->Shooting and set "Disable live view during shooting" to "Yes", it should make flash work.