Upgrade to Pro 64 from Pro 1 year
Posted: 21.02.2010 15:49
Hi Stas,
Just discovered my one year Pro license expired a week or so ago, am I still able to upgrade to the Pro 64? or is this only available to a current 1 year license?
If so how does this work, do I need to enter the old key somewhere?
I've got a few stacks to do tomorrow and would appreciate your reply ASAP, so I can get online and purchase Pro 64
Just discovered my one year Pro license expired a week or so ago, am I still able to upgrade to the Pro 64? or is this only available to a current 1 year license?
If so how does this work, do I need to enter the old key somewhere?
I've got a few stacks to do tomorrow and would appreciate your reply ASAP, so I can get online and purchase Pro 64