Page 1 of 1
Mac availability
Posted: 21.05.2010 16:01
by Herman Rodriguez
Hi:
I'm new to the forums and I see several months ago you said that the Mac version of Helicon Remote would be available in a couple of months. Could you update your estimate of its availability?
Herman R.
Re: Mac availability
Posted: 24.05.2010 15:39
by Stas Yatsenko
We are now testing cross-platform version under Windows and I hope we will have beta for Mac in several weeks.
Re: Mac availability
Posted: 04.07.2010 15:14
by pakfungwong
Are you guys close to releasing the mac version? We mac guys have been waiting for a while now. Can't wait to have it
Re: Mac availability
Posted: 06.07.2010 15:06
by Stas Yatsenko
We are now porting Windows version to Mac and would need a couple of weeks for this. We will appreciate if you beta test the mac version when it is ready for testing. We will send you a note about it.
Re: Mac availability
Posted: 11.07.2010 05:43
by pakfungwong
that will be great.
Re: Mac availability
Posted: 17.07.2010 15:38
by svenhuesges
Hi!
I'd like to test the mac version too.
It's essential for buying Helicon Focus pro. If Helicon Remote does noct work on my Mac, I'd rather stay with my solution than buying other software.
best regards
Sven
Re: Mac availability
Posted: 19.07.2010 12:40
by Stas Yatsenko
Sven,
We will send you a Mac version of Helicon Remote in a week, I hope.
Re: Mac availability
Posted: 15.08.2010 20:07
by piccyman
Hello Stas,
Is the mac beta available yet, and i i buy the version for windows will i be able to use the mac version as well.
Regards
John Ashby
Re: Mac availability
Posted: 16.08.2010 12:33
by Stas Yatsenko
We are testing the program internally but the installer is not yet ready. Sorry for the delay, we added you to beta tester list and will notify you as soon the beta is ready.
Re: Mac availability
Posted: 17.08.2010 21:57
by piccyman
thank you
Re: Mac availability
Posted: 22.08.2010 22:52
by Lunte
Hi,
is there a beta version for mac already available? Otherwise I would like to be on the mac beta tester list if possible.
Re: Mac availability
Posted: 23.08.2010 12:52
by Stas Yatsenko
Ok, we will add you to the beta testers list. Please contact us via
[email protected]
Re: Mac availability
Posted: 20.10.2010 06:21
by pakfungwong
Any updates on the availability of the Mac version? or even the beta?
Re: Mac availability
Posted: 20.10.2010 15:20
by Stas Yatsenko
Please send us a mail to
[email protected] and we will send you a beta of mac version. We plan to send a beta version to our beta testers in the coming days.