Correction of Chromatic Aberration: how best?
Posted: 27.06.2010 19:23
Hi Stas!
When I try to find the optimal values for CA correction, I find that the different "slices" would require different values. Which would be the best way to proceed:
1-Correct all slices individually before stacking
2-Correct all slices by the same value, before stacking, choosing the value of the slice where CA is most obvious, typically branches against sky, distant or near infinity
3-Correct CA AFTER stacking
?
My workflow is: shooting raw, converting with Raw Developer, CA correcting the TIFs in Adobe Camera Raw.
Kind regards - Hening.
When I try to find the optimal values for CA correction, I find that the different "slices" would require different values. Which would be the best way to proceed:
1-Correct all slices individually before stacking
2-Correct all slices by the same value, before stacking, choosing the value of the slice where CA is most obvious, typically branches against sky, distant or near infinity
3-Correct CA AFTER stacking
?
My workflow is: shooting raw, converting with Raw Developer, CA correcting the TIFs in Adobe Camera Raw.
Kind regards - Hening.