Mac Nikon D300 NEF small pictures!
Posted: 29.07.2010 13:30
Hello,
I have a real problem with processing my RAW (nef) with the mac version Pro(x64) version 4.2.2
When i use the standard NEF file it use very smal about 120x160 pixels images. When i first convert the nef to dng it works great. But this is just a work around. I have seen on other post in this forum that i'm not the only one with this problem.
Some extra tech info about the nef i use : 14bit compressing no loss.
Hoping on a quick and positive response
Greeting from Holland,
Ron Cromberge
I have a real problem with processing my RAW (nef) with the mac version Pro(x64) version 4.2.2
When i use the standard NEF file it use very smal about 120x160 pixels images. When i first convert the nef to dng it works great. But this is just a work around. I have seen on other post in this forum that i'm not the only one with this problem.
Some extra tech info about the nef i use : 14bit compressing no loss.
Hoping on a quick and positive response
Greeting from Holland,
Ron Cromberge