Page 1 of 1
help with LR3 workflow
Posted: 09.08.2010 21:42
by aminart
Hi, I have started using HF again after having used it about a year ago. Now that I am doing more intense macro and use Lightroom 3 alongside with other plugins. I would like to use the HF plug in and it does show as installed on my LR but I am not sure how to bring the 4 images for example I have selected into HF. I do click and selct the 4 images and then click on EXPORT Helicon Focus but then nothing happens. Am I supposed to do something in the folders or go and look for the images from the HF application? I was expecting it to open just the way they open when I use photomatix HDR software from the LR plugin. Unless I am missing something here, please help.
Thanks
Amin
Re: help with LR3 workflow
Posted: 10.08.2010 13:02
by Stas Yatsenko
Yes, you select 4 images, then Export\Helicon Focus. You will see in the upper left corner that Lightroom is converting files to tiffs and then opens Helicon Focus with the exported files. If this does not work with you, we will need more information to replicate the problem. OS version, Light room version, file types, etc.
Re: help with LR3 workflow
Posted: 20.03.2011 18:46
by florian
Hi Stas,
is there a special LR3 plugin? Or is it only a setup in preferences? I am on MAC and did not find the plugin in the downloaded file.
Flo
Re: help with LR3 workflow
Posted: 21.03.2011 11:33
by Stas Yatsenko
We have not yet implemented LR plugin for Mac. The plugin itself is almost the same, but installation procedure is different. I will let you know when we have a version to test.