Page 1 of 2

D7000 support plans

Posted: 22.12.2010 03:25
by Jeff W
Do you plan to support the Nikon D7000 in Helicon Remote? I am considering upgrading from my D90 but only if I can control the D7000 using Helicon Remote.

Re: D7000 support plans

Posted: 22.12.2010 16:13
by Stas Yatsenko
Yes, you are welcome to try Beta version of Helicon Remote:
http://www.heliconsoft.com/downloads/HeliconRemote.zip

Re: D7000 support plans

Posted: 26.12.2010 22:55
by zamg
I am a D90 and D7000 user.
I updated my HeliconFocus software to 5.1.23 to get the RemoteControll support for the D7000.
After installing, all is ok by working the D90, but there is no function by D7000.
The same is, after using the link above.
There is always the message "Camera is not connected" and aditional there is a Windows error-message.
What can I do ?

zamg

Re: D7000 support plans

Posted: 28.12.2010 22:25
by Stas Yatsenko
We are trying to understand why D7000 does not work correctly. Hopefully we will solve this soon. We would appreciate if you send us ([email protected]) log file after trying theprogram with D7000 (see menu\Preferences\Tools).

Re: D7000 support plans

Posted: 01.01.2011 22:34
by milehighako
I wish I would have read this forum before purchasing the Pro software today. I have a D7000 and my main focus is to use the Remote software, which continues to crash. I have tried with various compatibility and permission settings, but no luck.

I have e-mailed the contents of the log file to support. Please continue to post links to new beta builds and I will be glad to test out.

Thanks.

Re: D7000 support plans

Posted: 05.01.2011 22:22
by milehighako
Just checking in on the support for the D7000. I am using the Nikon Remote software for now, but would much prefer to use Helicon Remote.

Re: D7000 support plans

Posted: 06.01.2011 11:05
by Guest
I like to buy Helicon SW and use Helicon Remote with D7000, still waiting for progress...
Jan

Re: D7000 support plans

Posted: 06.01.2011 11:13
by JanS
I like to buy Helicon software, but still wait for Remote D7000 support...

Re: D7000 support plans

Posted: 06.01.2011 13:16
by stuartw
Would just like to add my voice to those requesting Helicon Remote support for the Nikon D7000 :)

Re: D7000 support plans

Posted: 08.01.2011 12:45
by JanS
http://www.breezesys.com just launched D7000 support, you can download software here: http://www.breezesys.com/NKRemote/index.htm, it works well.
The NKRemote supports focus bracketing and focus stacking.

Re: D7000 support plans

Posted: 09.01.2011 14:10
by Stas Yatsenko
The Nikon SDK with support for D7000 was released just before Christmas. We will add support for it soon.

Re: D7000 support plans

Posted: 10.01.2011 14:52
by Stas Yatsenko
Please unzip this new version of Helicon Remote into Helicon Focus folder:
http://www.heliconsoft.com/downloads/HeliconRemote.zip

If you encounter errors, please send us ([email protected]) Helicon Remote logs (see menu\Preferences\Tools).

Re: D7000 support plans

Posted: 10.01.2011 15:19
by Stas Yatsenko

Re: D7000 support plans

Posted: 10.01.2011 15:30
by milehighako
New version is working GREAT with the D7000.

Thank you for the support. Happy customer here now.

Re: D7000 support plans

Posted: 13.01.2011 09:31
by JanS
Stas, the new version DOES NOT work with my D7000. I have PC with windows XP. When connecting to camera, only live view works and nothing else.