Page 1 of 1
license for PC + Intel Mac
Posted: 17.02.2011 00:27
by nostoc
I'd like to purchase Helicon Focus and use it on both PC and Mac computers. Is this possible without purchasing multiple licenses?
I understand I can only use one Helicon Focus copy at a time.
Also, does Helicon Focus offer student discounts? I'm using it for my PhD research.
thanks!
Re: license for PC + Intel Mac
Posted: 17.02.2011 13:08
by Stas Yatsenko
You can use the software on 4 computers you are working on, but only one copy of the program can be used at the same time. You can use the same license for Mac and Windows computers in any proportion. I will contact you via email.
Re: license for PC + Intel Mac
Posted: 06.07.2020 14:53
by DrPsyche
nostoc wrote:
I need a student discount for my PhD research
-----
Auto-cited
theessayservice
Hello, not sure about student version of Helicon Focus, but you can try and get a student license of Zerene Stacker. The Student edition is not perpetual though. Any news about Helicon Focus for university / college students?