Page 1 of 1
Zooming out
Posted: 10.07.2011 01:25
by Greg
I click on the live preview to zoom in... but then I cannot figure out how to zoom out. Any hints? Thanks!
Re: Zooming out
Posted: 11.07.2011 15:10
by Stas Yatsenko
Click again to zoom out. The mouse pointer should change between "-" and "+" icons to indicate the effect of click.
Re: Zooming out
Posted: 17.07.2011 20:19
by gregbenz
Hi Stas, I have, but it doesn't work. What I find (using D700 latest Helicon Remote on OSX 10.6) is that I can click to zoom in and sometimes (not always), I can use a two finger swipe on the track pad to zoom out. Sometimes I can click or double click and seem to get a zoom out, but it's variable and mostly does not work. The only reliable way I have found to zoom out is to turn live view off and then back on. I believe there is a bug.
Re: Zooming out
Posted: 18.07.2011 11:06
by Stas Yatsenko
Yep, we aready scheduled it to be fixed in the next release.
Re: Zooming out
Posted: 19.07.2011 07:44
by gregbenz
awesome, thanks!!
Re: Zooming out
Posted: 25.07.2011 16:25
by mgg
odd bug - but the pointer won't change to "-", but if you set Ev to a negative value, the pointer changes to "-". you can zoom out, then set Ev to zero.
SO, when is the next release? I can't wait. Will the autofocus/A/B issue be reworked? It would be really nice to Autofocus - save A, Autofocus, Save B.
tnx
mgg
Re: Zooming out
Posted: 26.07.2011 15:31
by Stas Yatsenko
We prepare a new version and will probably send a version to beta testers this week. We made too many internal changes to make it public. Send a mail to
[email protected] if you want to be a beta tester. The next release is planned for the end of August.
Autofocus will still reset A and B points. This can only be changed if we use our own contrast-detect autofocus implementation based on Live View image. So far it is much less reliable than phase detect autofocus in camera.