Correction Factor List?
Posted: 03.02.2012 05:42
From the instructions, it sounds like the correction factor for calculating depth of field steps in Helicon Remote is a constant for individual lenses. Would anyone be interested in creating a list of settings that have worked for various lenses?
I have found that the default setting of 1.0 is too high for my Canon 100 Macro F2.8L IS (shooting on a 5D mk2, in case that matters)
A setting of .5 seemed to work, but I haven't experimented with anywhere in between those settings. Has anyone else discovered the sweet spot for this lens?
Also, this setting seems to reset every time the program is restarted. It would be great if it remembered the last settings used.
I have found that the default setting of 1.0 is too high for my Canon 100 Macro F2.8L IS (shooting on a 5D mk2, in case that matters)
A setting of .5 seemed to work, but I haven't experimented with anywhere in between those settings. Has anyone else discovered the sweet spot for this lens?
Also, this setting seems to reset every time the program is restarted. It would be great if it remembered the last settings used.