Page 1 of 1
Scroll after Zoom
Posted: 30.05.2012 22:03
by RzB
Using Windows 7 64bit - Canon 5D MkIII & 7D - Helicon Remote 2.4.4
System i7 930, 12G Ram, 128 SSD System drive.
After zooming in Live View I have found that I can scroll around the screen by holding the left mouse button down. I'm not sure if this is documented in the help, but I can't find it.
Anyway - it seems to work - but it's a bit jerky and I am unable to scroll to the edges.
Is there something I'm doing wrong?
Thanks,
RzB
Re: Scroll after Zoom
Posted: 31.05.2012 14:00
by Stas Yatsenko
There's nothing you're doing wrong, although there shouldn't be a problem scrolling to edges, is this only a problem with 5D Mk III or with other cameras as well?
This function is a bit laggy because camera reacts to LV scroll with noticeable delay. There's nothing we can do about it.
Re: Scroll after Zoom
Posted: 31.05.2012 15:33
by RzB
Yes - I imagined the laggyness was due to the Camera - I can live with that.
But not being able to scroll to the edge is a bit of a problem when checking focus.
Happens on both the 5DIII and the 7D.
Is it just my setup or do others see this too?
Thanks,
RzB
Re: Scroll after Zoom
Posted: 01.06.2012 11:49
by Stas Yatsenko
We don't know, we had no such reports yet.
Re: Scroll after Zoom
Posted: 01.06.2012 16:06
by RzB
Stas Yatsenko wrote:We don't know, we had no such reports yet.
OK - Hopefully someone with a5DIII or 7D will chip in with their experiences.
Re: Scroll after Zoom
Posted: 27.06.2012 04:48
by gregdowning
I just started using remote today with the demo. I am experiencing the same behavior w/ the Mark III.
Re: Scroll after Zoom
Posted: 27.06.2012 13:38
by Stas Yatsenko
Thank you for the report, we'll fix this issue as soon as we get a 5D Mk III.
Re: Scroll after Zoom
Posted: 27.06.2012 20:05
by RzB
Stas,
If you notice in my earlier post - it was also happening with the 7D.
RzB