Page 1 of 1

No focus with Canon 5d MII

Posted: 19.06.2012 19:20
by hervé
Hello...

newbie ahead..

I can see the live picture, but when I click on the photo with the autofocus tool, nothing moves.. and clicking the small focusing arrows has no effect either... what am I missing...?

thanks
h/

Re: No focus with Canon 5d MII

Posted: 20.06.2012 13:53
by Stas Yatsenko
Please connect the camera, then run Helicon Remote, then go to "menu\Help\Report a bug" and send us a notice from there. This will give us more information.

Re: No focus with Canon 5d MII

Posted: 20.06.2012 15:00
by hervé
Hello Stas..

oki, I tried like you said.. I can only focus Manually using the small arrows... so I am not sure if it really works indeed, because Remote only wants to shot 2 photos, and so I tired but Helicon Focus could not do a proper job..

I have sent a bug report..

thanks
h/

Re: No focus with Canon 5d MII

Posted: 21.06.2012 13:13
by Stas Yatsenko
Check your e-mail, we have sent you the newest version. Please send us another bug report if problem is still there.