Page 1 of 1

helicon remote unable to remember focus points.

Posted: 10.08.2012 06:22
by cjj2003
I used helicon remote successfully on the mac as well as older versions on the PC. I am now using 5.3.6 on the PC and have discovered a problem. If I sent Point "A" and then point "B" it is unable to return to precisely return to point "A" -- it goes to a nearer point instead. Similarly, if I set point "B" and then point "A" it takes the first shot at point A correctly but then misunderstands point "B" to be further away and so the whole stack is off. I am using a Canon T2i and 100mm Canon macro lens. I have used this combination successfully in older versions.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Chad

Re: helicon remote unable to remember focus points.

Posted: 10.08.2012 12:11
by Stas Yatsenko
Can you remember the number of the version that worked fine?

Re: helicon remote unable to remember focus points.

Posted: 10.08.2012 15:34
by cjj2003
I will have to check when I get back home on the PC version, but the newest mac version works fine.