Page 1 of 1

Helicon focus crashes after retouching

Posted: 04.09.2012 18:14
by cjj2003
Hello,

After retouching a stack I can save the result but if I then attempt to make another stack the program seems to go into a loop from which it never emerges and I am forced to terminate it via the task manager.

I am using Helicon Focus 5.3.7 x64 on a windows 7 machine.

Any help would be much appreciated,
Chad

Re: Helicon focus crashes after retouching

Posted: 06.09.2012 11:41
by Stas Yatsenko
Please contact us via email, we will send a test version to check this bug.

Re: Helicon focus crashes after retouching

Posted: 05.12.2012 18:05
by cjj2003
I was wondering if this will be fixed? I noticed that the problem persists in the latest version (5.3.7.2).

Thanks, Chad

Re: Helicon focus crashes after retouching

Posted: 06.12.2012 14:15
by Stas Yatsenko
You are welcome to try latest beta:
http://www.heliconsoft.com/downloads/HeliconFocus6.exe