Canon 1DX - working fine with PC and Android versions
Posted: 08.12.2012 06:33
Tested this today with my new 1DX, so far no problem with both PC version (running Win 7 64bit) and Android on my Samsung Tab2 10.1.
As usual with Canon, one needs to set Silent Live View Shooting to Disable if you want to trigger non Canon flashes via the hot shoe.
BTW I note that under Advanced settings there are Flash compensations, flash mode and temperature settings, I can't see anyting about these in the Help, what do they work with?
As usual with Canon, one needs to set Silent Live View Shooting to Disable if you want to trigger non Canon flashes via the hot shoe.
BTW I note that under Advanced settings there are Flash compensations, flash mode and temperature settings, I can't see anyting about these in the Help, what do they work with?