Page 1 of 1
personal settings
Posted: 29.12.2012 21:36
by kinon
suggestion: If this is possible it would be very useful to save personal settings, 2 or 3 with a specific lens, to save time when shooting landscape in difficult conditions..
Because in this type of shots with a specific lens, it is uncommon to use very different settings
Re: personal settings
Posted: 30.12.2012 11:18
by kinon
Following my question
Of course this would imply that to memorize a setting, some part of the normal action (first action, A for example ) be automatically removed from the recording (This must also be done in the normal process i presume) and therefore manually performed by user (setting the lens to the minimum distance, for example in this case)
Re: personal settings
Posted: 02.01.2013 16:00
by Stas Yatsenko
What exactly would you like to be saved?
Re: personal settings
Posted: 02.01.2013 21:29
by kinon
I will use Helicon Remote for landscapes. So in this type of use, with the same lens, these settings do not change much over the shots and will be quite repetitive. I wish I could memorize at least 2 or 3 complete settings: minimum and maximum distance (therefore in this case the number of motor steps) and number of images.
I understand that I should just manually place the lens on the minimum distance at first, but it will be the only manipulation.
If this is possible would be ideal of manually placing the maximum distance (infinity)to start the automatic sequence because a slight shift of the minimum distance will be less annoying.
Thank you
and happy new year!
Re: personal settings
Posted: 03.01.2013 13:06
by Stas Yatsenko
Understood. We don't have a facility for such automation at the moment, but it is in our plans.