"Help" function built into Helicon Focus
Posted: 23.01.2013 01:31
"Reading" the Help section of virtually any software or hardware is seldom done (and I'm as guilty as anyone else) - skim over and then dive in! But users aren't entirely the blame - descriptive text within most help sections or user manuals often isn't very helpful, leaves much to be desired (and that's being kind with words). As a decades-long user of Helicon Focus, seeking help in those beginning days was (understandably) far more frequent; but help-information gained often wasn't stellar.
I recently glanced at the Help section . . . and was surprised how well the HF Help section has evolved - visual appearance and text. Writing descriptive text with clarity is never an easy task; it's far harder than it appears. Rarely is the effort appreciated by end users.
I'm impressed by today's Help section. Job well done, guys!
I recently glanced at the Help section . . . and was surprised how well the HF Help section has evolved - visual appearance and text. Writing descriptive text with clarity is never an easy task; it's far harder than it appears. Rarely is the effort appreciated by end users.
I'm impressed by today's Help section. Job well done, guys!