Page 1 of 1

Mac Lightroom plugin installation

Posted: 22.04.2013 20:27
by lylebell
I have been unable to install the Lightroom plugin on my MacBook Pro . Configuration is:
Lightroom 4.4
Helicon Focus 4.2.9(13580)
OS X 10.8.3

I read that it should install automatically when 4.2.9 is installed. However, it failed to do so.

Thanks,
Lyle Bell

Re: Mac Lightroom plugin installation

Posted: 23.04.2013 15:28
by Stas Yatsenko
This feature is under development.

Re: Mac Lightroom plugin installation

Posted: 25.04.2013 17:15
by Pforster
I have had the same problem with Mac OS X 10.6.6
Should the plugin work with this?

Paul

Re: Mac Lightroom plugin installation

Posted: 26.04.2013 14:18
by Stas Yatsenko
No, this feature is under development.

Re: Mac Lightroom plugin installation

Posted: 23.05.2013 20:01
by Falk Lumo
lylebell wrote:I have been unable to install the Lightroom plugin on my MacBook Pro
Same problem as of today.
However, HF asked if to automatically install the LR plugin, I said yes, HF said "Failed, install manually".

Doesn't sound like a missing feature.
Shall I ignore the message or is there a way to manually install the plugin?

Re: Mac Lightroom plugin installation

Posted: 24.05.2013 13:22
by Stas Yatsenko
Please wait for next update of Helicon Focus Mac 6 Beta version.