Page 1 of 1

Which license do I need?

Posted: 10.05.2013 22:13
by dfikar1
Hi,

I am interested in Helicon Remote for Android. I want to shoot focus stacks in RAW format and save them to my Nexus 7 tablet but I don't need the stacking software. Do I just purchase the Android license ($48 US, I think) or do I need to bundle something along with it to get the RAW image stacks? Thanks!

Re: Which license do I need?

Posted: 11.05.2013 17:01
by dfikar
Never mind, I figured it out. Looks like all I need right now is the Android license.

Re: Which license do I need?

Posted: 12.05.2013 01:15
by Glacierdog
If I may ask, what combination of Android device and camera are you using? Have you been successful in your remote control of your dlsr?

Thanks,

Chris

Re: Which license do I need?

Posted: 13.05.2013 16:45
by Stas Yatsenko
Hi Chris,

Are you having a problem?