Page 1 of 1
Correction Factor not working correctly?
Posted: 11.05.2013 01:31
by dfikar
Hi,
I just purchased the full version of Remote and tried to customize the correction factor for my Nikon D600 and Sigma 105mm macro lens. When I try to change the correction factor it will not let me enter a decimal value, only an integer. I suspect that this is not the way it should work, no? Oh, I am running the software on a Nexus 7.
Re: Correction Factor not working correctly?
Posted: 13.05.2013 00:31
by dfikar
Anybody else have the same problem? Solution?
Re: Correction Factor not working correctly?
Posted: 13.05.2013 16:26
by Stas Yatsenko
It's a bug that we've just found recently. Will be fixed in the new version that we're hoping to release in about a week.
Re: Correction Factor not working correctly?
Posted: 13.05.2013 19:52
by dfikar
Stas Yatsenko wrote:It's a bug that we've just found recently. Will be fixed in the new version that we're hoping to release in about a week.
Thank you. Will you announce the new version here when it is available?
Re: Correction Factor not working correctly?
Posted: 14.05.2013 13:30
by Stas Yatsenko
Do you think it's needed? Android version should update automatically through Google Play.
Re: Correction Factor not working correctly?
Posted: 14.05.2013 18:16
by dfikar
Stas Yatsenko wrote:Do you think it's needed? Android version should update automatically through Google Play.
Oh, maybe so. I am new to the Android platform.
Re: Correction Factor not working correctly?
Posted: 30.05.2013 21:21
by dfikar
Stas Yatsenko wrote:It's a bug that we've just found recently. Will be fixed in the new version that we're hoping to release in about a week.
Hi, has the bug been fixed yet? I still can't get the app to accept a non-integer correction factor. You would not happen to know what the correction factor would be for a Sigma 105mm HSM macro lens coupled with a Nikon D600 body would you?
Re: Correction Factor not working correctly?
Posted: 31.05.2013 14:50
by Stas Yatsenko
We have fixed it but the update isn't ready yet. It will be soon.
And no, we don't have any Sigma lenses so we wouldn't know.
Re: Correction Factor not working correctly?
Posted: 08.07.2013 20:57
by dfikar
Stas Yatsenko wrote:We have fixed it but the update isn't ready yet. It will be soon.
Hi, is the update available yet for android with the correction factor fix? Looks like I still have the same version (2.6.5) that has the problem.
Re: Correction Factor not working correctly?
Posted: 09.07.2013 16:23
by Stas Yatsenko
We haven't released an update yet, found a few issues that need fixing.