Page 1 of 1
wireless control with two devices?
Posted: 17.08.2013 16:32
by multizone
I thought that we could control a camera wirelessly with two devices: one attached to the camera, one remote, like this:
So now I have two devices... can't find any documentation.
Can it be done? If so, how?
Thanks.
Re: wireless control with two devices?
Posted: 19.08.2013 14:01
by Stas Yatsenko
That specific feature is still under development. So you can't do it now, but you will be able soon. For now we only support Canon WFT and Nikon WT / Wu modules for wireless operation.
Re: wireless control with two devices?
Posted: 21.08.2013 21:22
by multizone
Thanks - I must have read a planning statement and got it mixed up with current capability.
Will be on the look for this ability - it will be a good competitive wedge for you against Camranger, and for me will eliminate a long, long cord.