Pausing the capture process and repeating the shot
Posted: 08.09.2013 02:48
Hi,
Was shooting a cathedral, at night for focus stacking, with 30 sec exposure/frame. 13 frame to capture. Some clueless point & shot tourist fired their flash during exposure. So I had to redid the whole capture several times.
If I were able to pause the capture process and to recapture the frame that was just captured, it would have fixed the issue.
So I think pausing capture process AND being able to recapture the last shot should be possible. It will help in case the situation changes. It could be a bird crossing teh frame also.
Of course that pause / recapture should be available for both focus stacking and bracketing
Was shooting a cathedral, at night for focus stacking, with 30 sec exposure/frame. 13 frame to capture. Some clueless point & shot tourist fired their flash during exposure. So I had to redid the whole capture several times.
If I were able to pause the capture process and to recapture the frame that was just captured, it would have fixed the issue.
So I think pausing capture process AND being able to recapture the last shot should be possible. It will help in case the situation changes. It could be a bird crossing teh frame also.
Of course that pause / recapture should be available for both focus stacking and bracketing