bracketing routinely failing
Posted: 30.09.2013 20:28
D7000, Samyang 8mm, 5-step bracket centred at 1/40, iso 200, f/8. Android tablet, Toshiba AT-100, latest os patches.
Every time, at the end of the bracket, it shows a "Camera error" and will do nothing more until the tablet and camera have been reset.
This has worked in past. I have a virtual tour coming up this Wednesday and was testing to make sure it still worked - thank goodness. Now I will have to do it manually, touching the camera and messing-up the alignment.
Could not send a bug report from HR (crashed while trying), so here is the screenshot:

Every time, at the end of the bracket, it shows a "Camera error" and will do nothing more until the tablet and camera have been reset.
This has worked in past. I have a virtual tour coming up this Wednesday and was testing to make sure it still worked - thank goodness. Now I will have to do it manually, touching the camera and messing-up the alignment.
Could not send a bug report from HR (crashed while trying), so here is the screenshot:
