Page 1 of 1

Saving across network

Posted: 17.01.2014 12:29
by GFS
Hi Stas,

I get this erroneous error dialog when saving across a network.

Image

However ... the file is saved! In fact there are two :

Image

The top one is PC format (just a little reminder :) ) and the bottom one doesn't appear to have a resource fork. At least that what it says when I try to open it.

Re: Saving across network

Posted: 17.01.2014 15:42
by Stas Yatsenko
What OS version and Helicon Focus version do you have?

Re: Saving across network

Posted: 19.02.2014 11:08
by GFS
Stas Yatsenko wrote:What OS version and Helicon Focus version do you have?
Hi Stas,

apologies, I hadn't seen your reply.

However! The issue seems to be resolved. I'm running the latest beta of MacOS 10.9.2 and it has cured both the error message and the erroneous file. Nothing has changed for my Helicon installation (6.0.18) and nothing has changed on the network.

(I would still appreciate the ability to choose tiff byte order to be Mac instead of PC though :wink: )

Re: Saving across network

Posted: 21.02.2014 13:37
by Stas Yatsenko
Thanks for the update. Yes, we have byte-order-bug in our to-do list.