Page 1 of 1

Exif Info missing on output pictures

Posted: 26.01.2014 10:43
by supercc2008
Hi Guys,

I use 6.0.18 Helicon Focus, I shout raw with a Canon 5D mark III.
On my output pictures , Helicon Focus, does not keep anymore the Exif files infos, wich is really a problem. With previous version I did not have this problem.

I tried different scenario. Raw to Jpeg, Tiff to Jpeg, Raw to DNG ect ect
I always ended up by empty Exif infos on the output generated Pictures.

Did I missed something, or is it a known issue ?

Thank you
Cedric

Re: Exif Info missing on output pictures

Posted: 27.01.2014 16:26
by Stas Yatsenko
It will be fixed in the next version.

Re: Exif Info missing on output pictures

Posted: 03.05.2015 18:55
by JohnS
Has this been fixed yet? I don't seem to have any EXIF data in my output either.

Re: Exif Info missing on output pictures

Posted: 05.05.2015 11:41
by Stas Yatsenko
Yes, please try the latest release of Helicon Focus: http://www.heliconsoft.com/software-downloads/

Re: Exif Info missing on output pictures

Posted: 05.05.2015 23:19
by JohnS
I am using the latest version: 6.3.2 on a Mac using the Lightroom plug-in. When I save the rendered version, I lose the EXIF data.

Re: Exif Info missing on output pictures

Posted: 07.05.2015 13:07
by Stas Yatsenko
Thanks.

Re: Exif Info missing on output pictures

Posted: 19.09.2015 20:04
by woodyns
Today I set a batch stack and I noticed that the output TIFF file has its EXIF removed. I have "ignore EXIF" unchecked. Is this a bug or I am doing something wrong?

Note: in a normal stack (no batch mode) the EXIF is preserved.

Re: Exif Info missing on output pictures

Posted: 19.09.2015 20:10
by woodyns
Sorry, it seems there is a fix on the new version and I was unaware