Page 1 of 1

Batch Save?

Posted: 21.02.2014 12:26
by GFS
Is there any way to batch Save several Renders that are sitting in the Outputs list?

I can only manage to Save them one at a time. It would be very useful if I could just point them at a folder and HF would just save them all with either a default or ideally with a custom name. Even better if it could do this in the background.

Re: Batch Save?

Posted: 24.02.2014 11:57
by Stas Yatsenko
Ok, we will think how this can be automated. Now you need to save each file individually. The idea is that people try many different settings before and there is no point to save all outputs.

Re: Batch Save?

Posted: 25.02.2014 17:25
by GFS
Yes that's true Stas and perhaps multi-save will be less useful when you have the ability to retouch using multiple renders.

At the moment, I'm working with more than one render at the next stage of post.